Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Most Read of 2014


I've never done a post like this before, at least, I don't remember doing one like this before.....nope, I checked, never done this before. It's not exactly a "Top Ten" list, but it is a bunch of links to previous posts from this year. Thing is, my highest post counts this year mostly came from niche blog hops. So my first list is my highest view count NON-hop posts, and then the highest niche posts after that.

Top 6 Non-blog hop Posts (in chronological order):


DORA Review 

Writing Isn't Just Writing

Introduction to Car Schooling

Right Start Math Drop-Outs

Screen Time At Sceleratus Classical Academy

Open Letter to the Women in the Walmart Parking Lot


Top 9 Blog Hop Posts (also in chronological order):

Spring Skirts

Genius vs. Gifted

The Search for Friends

How a Gifted Childhood Prepared Me for Gifted Parenting

How a Gifted Childhood Prepared Me for Gifted Parenting: Part 2

Summer Skirts

The Search For Friends: Part 2

Are You and Advocate for the Gifted?

When Gifted Overexcitiblities and an Introverted Personality Collide

If you're interested in more topics like these I was also put on the Gifted Homeschooler Forum's Most Popular Posts of 2014 list so go check out all the other wonderful posts by other contributors!

So there's the list of the most viewed posts from this year. Was your favorite on the list? Or was there one you consider a "hidden gem" that didn't get as many views? Let me know in the comments, please!

1 comment:

  1. I loved car schooling, walmart parking lot, and are you an advocate. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...