Friday, December 5, 2014

Update

We finally moved! Thanksgiving week. Which meant eating out for Thanksgiving meal and then Lady Bug got sick on Monday so we still have a TON of stuff to move and deal with and put away. It's frustrating knowing that we're hoping to move in another year and few months, but it's what we're doing and at least our housing situation is stable again like it hasn't been for.....9 months now? And why do I own so much JUNK?!

We had no learning activities for this Thanksgiving; too busy packing and cleaning. We're only twenty days from Christmas and I still don't have our tree up. And I have a really cool idea for it, if only I could find the glue!

So, we're still alive, I'm still blogging, and I hope to have something cool to post about in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...