Friday, October 19, 2012

We need a do-over week

Once again the flexibility of homeschooling is going to save my sanity. Wednesday was our regular out-if-the-house-activities day, which is normally fine. Thursday I had a doctor's appointment and everything was okay until I lost my keys. I spent 3 hours trying to find them! And I found them in a place I had already searched 2 times. Today I had to go to the re-scheduled doctor's appointment, and run some errands. All of this might not quite so bad if we had two cars. But we only have the Purple School Bus Mini Van, which means we have to get up early to take Principal Daddy to work so that I can have the car.

Honestly, I don't know how parents and kids who have to get up and go early in the morning, every weekday, do it. I am not a morning person. And despite Early Bird's nickname, he is not either. And no matter how much earlier the kids go to bed the night before, if they have to be woken up the whole day is going to be more tired/emotional/difficult. Kudos to those who do! And thank you, God and Mr. Warde that I don't have to.

And there's been some overcast weather so the bricks aren't drying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...