Thursday, September 20, 2012

Animal Habitat File Folder Game

Right now we are going, rather slowly, through Learning about Animals (Evan-Moor) for science. I'm using it to supplement our science plan from The Well-Trained Mind. We have spent the last three school weeks studying various habitats. I printed out and assembled the Animal Habitat File Folder Game (for free!) from File Folder Fun. Builder Boy loves it and it applies what we learned with Learning to Be a Scientist by making observations, making comparisons, and sorting into different categories. We're moving on to the next topic, but I thought I'd share the game on here. Just click on the links below the "Print this game for free" icon. (You don't have to sign up to print it.)


__________________________________________________________________________________
(Just in case you were wondering, I don't get paid for referring the game or website.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...