Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Page in Progress

The Story of the World Activity Book One: The Ancients has a list of recommended books for additional reading and corresponding literature suggestions. But the author acknowledges that the list can by no means be complete as there are a LOT of books out there. I did not find many of the books on that list at my library so I have been preparing posts to share the other books we found. I realized it would be far less complicated and more helpful to have a separate tab page with all the books plus links to the blog posts of what we did for those chapters. So I am currently working on that and I will post it when I am done.

Tomorrow Builder Boy and I am going to attempt to build a child-sized shaduf.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...