Monday, August 27, 2012

Horrible Histories BBC TV Show

I recently discovered this show and, I admit, I have done little in my free time other than watching all the clips I can find on youtube. How come I'd never heard of these before?! They are HILARIUS! It's a kid show about different eras in history and different gory, gross, weird, odd, and poop related information. But it can't just be for kids because I am cracking up over here. I have their wives of King Henry the VIII song stuck in my head. "Divorced, beheaded and died, divorced, beheaded, survived." I will forever remember what happened to each  wife, even if I don't remember their names. So if you've never heard of them before, check them out!

And here is a song on Hieroglyphics for this week's history lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...