Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Introducing Sandbox to Socrates

I am very excited to announce the launch of a blog magazine that I have had a small part in helping create. From Sandbox to Socrates was created by a group of homeschooling moms who've only met online but wanted to contribute to homeschoolers of the world with our ideas and our experience using a classical model, with varying styles, to homeschool our kids. We've got a large group to draw from so there will be things about babies all the way to graduates. I will occasionally be guest posting over there (once we're back to actually doing schoolwork and I have something to blog about.) It's a new site so it's a small site with vision to grow and enough contributors to keep it in new content so check it out!


I was also reminded yesterday that Sceleratus Classical Academy has a Facebook page! Right now it's not very big, but if there's enough interest I'd like to grow it.

And coming up on Friday I'm going to have a special collaborative blog post about deciding about having more children after a NICU preemie baby experience. I will also be posting my first poll and asking for feedback, so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...