Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Candy Chart 2013

Builder Boy's first chart, Early Bird's first chart

Last year I realized that Halloween is pretty much the only time my kids eat candy. It's been interesting this past week reading online about different families' Halloween candy strategies. (Some people just throw it away?!) Ours strategy is one piece after lunch and one after dinner if they finish everything on their plate. Last year the candy lasted until almost Christmas. I had a homeschooling parent point out to me that not everything has to be educational; but my kids like doing the candy chart! And this year we are going to not just chart the textures and flavors. We are going to compile and analyze the information to see what things they liked in candy, what things they didn't, and decide what their favorite candy actually was.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...